- Triple layer moisture wicking foam, keeps you dry and warm. The oversized and thicker foam provides a larger footprint which blocks any air gap between the goggle and helmet. Keeps you warm while preventing air from contacting your skin.
- Large rubber, removable nosemask shields your nose from cold temps and stinging roost. Nosemask is easily removable and extremely durable. Large enough to cover your entire nose and provides a seamless fit with your MX style helmet.
- A pivoting strap mount provides a perfect fit with any MX style helmet. The hinge opens up allowing the goggle to sit further back in the helmet, providing a perfect seal against your face. Prevents air & moisture from entering inside the goggle, thus eliminating fogging issues.
- A triple layer of silicon lines the inside of the strap, ensuring your strap stays put. This is important as it provides a consistent fit by holding your goggles firmly in place.
- 14 strategically placed vents exhaust warm air out of the goggle, keeping you comfortable and fog free. Lined with moisture blocking foam, ensuring no moisture can enter the goggle.
Lens: Chrome Mirror / Yellow Tint Lens
Conditions: Great overall lens. Yellow is good for low light and chorme is great sunny days.
If you haven’t experienced a TRUE Snowmobile Goggles, now is the time. It’s no accident why the industry’s leading riders choose 509 as their preferred goggle company. With the likes of Chris Burandt, Joe Parsons, Brett Turcotte, thunderstruck Films, 509 Films, Ross Martin and Judnick Racing, Leighton Motorsports, th
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More UTV Goggles Products