- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- Greaseable design where applicable for easy maintenance and longevity
- Dust boot is re-installed and permanently attached to reduce contamination and increase durability and service life
- CNC machined housing for high-quality and precision-made performance
ACDelco Advantage Steering Tie Rod Ends work with tie rod end sleeves to connect your vehicle’s steering linkage to the steering knuckle, allowing you to turn your wheels as you drive. These replacement components contain metal-on-metal or full synthetic polymer bearings, and full-ball studs, for durability and high-quality performance. ACDelco steering tie rod ends also contain heat-treated finished ball ends. ACDelco Advantage Tie Rod Ends offer quality at an economical price.
More Info & Customer Reviews
Related Side By Side Tie Rods Products