FGT Motorsport Ford Door Cable Repair Kit for F-series, E-series, Ranger, Expedition, Excursion, Navigator (4 Ends Repairs Two Cables)
- Use this kit to permanently repair TWO Ford door cables; Installs in just minutes and saves TIME and MONEY!
- 1992 to 2013 E-Series Vans (all); 1992 to 2013 F-Series truck (F-150, F-250, and F-350); ’97 to ’03 Expedition ; The Glass and Door of the rear tailgate for ’03-’05 Explorer; ’98-’02 Lincoln Navigator; ’92-’13 Ford Ranger; ’97-’04 Mazda B-Series Trucks
- BEWARE OF CHEAP KITS THAT DO NOT HAVE THE LOCKING CAM PIECE. THIS PIECE IS ESSENTIAL TO THE PROPER FUNCTION OF THE REPAIR KIT AND WILL WORK POORLY WITHOUT IT.
- Machined from High Quality solid Billet Aluminum 6061 T6; Includes one Cam style locking cable repair end so that the cable bracket does not need to be bent into place
- Repair kit includes 4 pieces and can be used to repair a total of two (2) door cables; Note: Installation guide can be found by clicking on Product Images. Also, several How-To videos can be found online for instructions on installing this product.
Use this kit to permanently fix both broken door cables in a single door, cargo door, liftgate, suicide door, tailgate, rear hatch, etc. of your Ford Vehicle today! With this kit there is no need to replace the expensive door cables! This kit includes 3 standard cable ferrules and 1 cam-style cable ferrule. The cam-style cable ferrule is a new design and makes it much easier to install the ferrule without having to bend the housing bracket into place. This kit is identical to all other kits that
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Side By Side Lift Kit Products