- 6-1/2-inch, four-way speakers with 280 watts maximum power handling (50 watts nominal)
- Woofers feature carbon graphite IMPP interlaced aramid/basalt fiber cone with polymer surround
- 3/4-inch soft dome midrange, 3/8-inch PET film dome tweeter and supertweeter
- Heat-resistant polyester-imide resin voice coil wire for improved power handling
- 36 Hz to 28 kHz frequency response with 91 dB sensitivity
Pioneer Ts-A1683R 6.5-Inch, 280-Watt 4-Way SpeakersPioneer’s TS-A1683R 6-1/2-inch four-ways now feature upgraded power handling of 280 watts max. (50 watts nominal). This year, they also feature something they’ve inherited from the D-Series speakers–a basalt cone. Pioneer continues to set an example with next-generation technology for improved sound: the tweeter, magnets, surrounds, the voice coil wire, the basket and more are all high-performance components that make up a great speaker.
More Info & Customer Reviews