visit us online at: http://www.dirttraxtv.com
DirtTrax Television Co-Host Luke Lester evaluates John Deere’s 2014 RSX 850i.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- 16.5″ Extra Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirrors Fit Polaris Ranger, RZR, and John Deere Gator UTV Line
- Rear View Mirrors fit John Deere 825i and RSX 850i ,XUV Gator,
- RearView Mirrors fit John Deere XUV 550, HPX, and 855D
- Fits all Polaris Rangers and RZR’s with ROUND ROLL bar.
Easy install! Great For John Deere and Polaris UTVs with ROUND ROLL BARS! * 3.2″ tall x 16.5″ wide panoramic mirror face. * Curved to see everything behind you, without distraction, or multiple panels to look at! * Just look into the extra wide panoramic mirror and see everything behind you in one glance. * Easy to look into and see 150 degrees behind you. You can see just about everything behind both your left and right hand shoulders. * Easy to install with the provided bracket plate (heavy ga
- Fits John Deere Gator 550, 550 S4 and RSX 850i Models
- Constructed of thick .220″ impact resistant optical acrylic
- A full, half, and upper windshield system all in one
This innovative new system is two windshields in one! Run it with the lower section as a half windshield for open air driving. Run just the upper section for great ventilation while still blocking wind and dust from hitting your face. Use both sections for full windshield protection. The low mass seam minimizes visual distortion and is sealed with a gasket to block water intrusion. Constructed of thick .220″ impact resistant optical acrylic.
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 3/16″ GR50 steel and powder coated black
- Complete installation instructions and Hardware included
- Fits 2013 John Deere Gator RSX850i
- Fits 2012-2013 John Deere Gator 550, 550 S4
Works with all 2012-2013 John Deere Gator 550, 550 S4 and 2013 RSX850i. This mount is designed to work with most of the winches with the 2-Hole mounting pattern of 3.100″, the 4-Hole mounting pattern of 3.00″x4.875″, and Wide 4-Hole Pattern winches 3.00″ x 6.60″. It also requires a roller fairlead or hawse with a bolt up pattern of 4.875″ or 6.00″.